Events – old
We seek to provide the prestige and exclusivity that defines the hosting of a successful event. The opulent Le Quadri Ballroom 1 boasts a seating capacity of 1,200 and a smaller ballroom for 500 people is also available. Four function rooms are also available and each can be easily tailored to suit the glamour of a social event or the formal setting of a business meeting. Turn to us with your needs and we will plan and execute every last detail. Be it a wedding, a company conference or a private meeting, Le Quadri is the ideal venue to host it.
|Half Day Meeting Package||2x Coffee Break|
|Half Day Meeting Package||1x Welcome Coffee, 1x Coffee Break & 1x Buffet/Set Lunch|
|Full Day Meeting Package||1x Welcome Coffee, 2x Coffee Break & 1x Buffet/Set Lunch|
|Venue||Theatre||Reception/Banquet||Classroom||U-Shaped||Height (CM)||Width x Length (CM)||Dimension|
|Function 2,3 & 4||240||120||80||–||298||2399×796||190|
|VIP Holding Room||–||–||–||–||298||760×419||31|
- Appropriate for groups of fewer than 40 people. These are best for interaction with a leader seated at the head of the setup. Audiovisual is usually best set up at the open end of the seating.
- Generally used for meals and sessions involving small group discussions. A five foot round table seats eight people comfortably. A six foot round table seats 10 people comfortably.
- The most desirable setup for medium to large-size lectures. Requires a relatively large room. Tables provide attendees with space for spreading out materials and taking notes.
- Appropriate for large sessions and short lectures that do not require extensive note-taking. This is a convenient setup to use before breaking into discussion or role-playing groups because chairs can be moved.
- Stand-up social function where beverages and light foods are served. Foods may be presented on small buffet tables or passed by servers. May precede a meal function.