Embrace the great outdoors with glamping – or camping – staycations. Our Colina campsite is located beside a mini-forest, helping you reconnect with Mother Nature without sacrificing comfort and safety.
A variety of tents are available and they range from large variants with plush queen beds and nice decor to basic models that accommodate two people. BBQ pits, jungle pools, a convenience shop and sports facilities are located around the campsite.
With so many facilities on site, your camping excursion will be anything but dull. So light up the bonfire, fire up the grille and party under the stars.
CHOOSE YOUR LODGING
SOAKING IN THE FOREST
Enjoy cascading waterfalls and get a dip in our five jungle pools. Hot and cold pools are also available, giving you options that match your wants or the time of day. Unwind, free your mind and bask your worries away.
ENJOY OUR FOREST SAUNA
OTHER FUN ACTIVITIES
- Futsal and volleyball
- Sauna therapy
- Jungle pool
- Hot pool (surcharges apply)
- Mineral pool dipping (surcharges apply)
- Hiking (off-site Bukit Besi trail)
THINGS YOU SHOULD KNOW
- 3pm – Registration and check-in
- 6pm to 10pm – Dinner or BBQ Dinner
- 7:30 am to 9:00 am – Breakfast
- 12pm – Check out
- Extra clothes
- Sunscreen lotion
- Caps or hats
- Personal medication
- Sweaters or jackets
- Refillable drinking bottle
- Light and comfortable clothing (advisable)
- Children under 12 years old must be accompanied by a paying adult
- Children under 5 years old can join this activity free of charge
- Children aged 6 and above will be charged the same rate as adults
- Maximum of two childrent under 6 years old stay for free for when accompanied by 2 paying adults
- The activity is able to accommodate special dietary requirements (allergies, gluten intolerance, vegetarian diets, or other dietary needs)
- The activity is operational in all weather conditions except during storms or typhoons. In case of cancellation, you will be given the option to book an alternative date or request a full refund
- Common washrooms are available at the campsite
- Guests are required to sign a liability waiver form that informs them of the risks of the activity
- RM5 / 1KG (wash, dry, and fold)
- No cancellations, refunds, or changes can be made after confirmation.